If you plan on picking up your K-4 child at dismissal this school year, you MUST pick up your parent pickup pass at H.C. Mines Elementary School.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Circle drive in front of H.C. Mines Elementary School
HOW: Enter the parking lot through the entrance nearest Howland United Methodist. Pull up to the permit table and have your driver’s licence ready. A staff member will hand you a quick waiver to complete and give you an assigned permit number.
What to bring?
- Driver’s license and a pen to complete and sign our waiver.
- No one but the parent or legal guardian of a child may pick up the pass on September 1 & 2. The parent or legal guardian can then give the pass to whomever is picking up the child.
- We are no longer requiring drivers to leave their vehicles and sign a student out in the school.
- The individual who holds the pick up pass is assumed to have legal permission to pick up the child.
- Each child must have the matching tag number visibly displayed and tied to their book bags.
PLEASE VISIT OUR BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION WEBSITE TO WATCH OUR VIDEO SERIES EXPLAINING THESE NEW PROCEDURES.